    the battery. unplugged and replugged the AC and then it would turn on
    again. But only with AC power.

    What's missing? Why can't I get this unit to run on the battery?

    milt, Apr 19, 2006

  2. milt

    metronid Guest

    Sound like a bad battery
    I bet the ebay seller did not guarantee the battery
    They rarely do
    They usually have a disclaimer
    Because they are usually bad and they know it.

    Power sellers buy similar units in bulk.
    If the battery was working they would sell
    the unit working ang guanteed plus the battery as a separate unit
    More profit there.

    Only sure way to test is with a known working battery

    metronid, Apr 19, 2006

  3. milt

    milt Guest

    Why would it be a bad battery when the battery reports it as fully
    charged as well as Windows XP Pro reporting it as a 100% charged?
    Doesn't seem likely.

    milt, Apr 24, 2006