    can someone here give me a tips on what might cause this ?

    if possible, reply to my mail address

    Gothic [at] bluezone <dot> no

    Stian Fisk, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Stian Fisk

    rjk Guest

    could just be a coincidence that the battery failed at the same time you upgraded
    the mem -nothing that I know of should cause this to effect one another.

    --

    ============
    rj kulman

    ===========

    new / used computer stuff -
    credit cards accepted: discover-mastercard-visa-amer-exp

    Verified Paypal Acct / paypal- sign up and get $5.00 for each of us:
    https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=

    Nothing But Net Keep Your Options, Opinions and Software OPEN -
    Keep American Jobs @ HOME

    current ebay auctions:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...&userid=rjk-24&sort=3&page=1&rows=25&since=-1

    rjk, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Stian Fisk

    stian fisk Guest

    ok, but do you think anything inside it could have fell out?
    any wiress?..

    weird coincidense :(

    stian fisk, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Stian Fisk

    rjk Guest

    nothing in the mem compartment can fall out
    it just has a socket for the mem module
    even if you inserted the wrong volatge - it would beep and not boot
    don't think it would have any impact on the batteries

    --

    rj kulman