Compaq Deskpro Intel Celeron 600 MHz PC Computer + Moni

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by AJ, Aug 6, 2004.

  1. AJ

    AJ Guest

    Compaq Deskpro 600 MHz Desktop/Tower Case
    Intel Celeron 600MHZ Processor
    IDE1: 40GB HDD
    192MB RAM
    Ethernet Network Card
    Internal 1.44 Floppy
    Internal CD-ROM
    15" Samsung Monitor
    Compaq Keyboard & Wheel Mouse
    Internal Sound Card & Internal Speaker
    Power Cables and & Ethernet Cable Included
    Parallel port
    2 - USB ports
    2 - COM ports
    100-240V Switching Power Supply