    Hi. I Know It's An Oldie, But Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Get A Basic User Manual For This Notebook ? It Turns On But Seems Like It's Missing It's Operating System. It'll Only Be Used For Storing A Very Small Database For Oldies Records. Thank You.

    Website:
    http://W2GLI.com

    Dennis, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Dennis

    DEJ57 Guest

    You'd most likely enjoy having the "EZ Help Online Library Compaq LTE Lite
    4/25E" floppy. I could email the contents to you at the address you listed on
    your post....

    I've run up to WIN95 with good results on that model...

    Dale

    DEJ57, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Hope i can get some help here too.

    I saved a LTE Lite 4/33c from the dumpster.
    Problem is, no powersupply.

    It has one of those funny 3-prong circular connectors on it.

    I have a variable voltage power supply with plenty of juice to run the
    silly beast, but don't know which oin is which. Please help! I really
    don't want to have to hook a 12V supply to the batery terminals. I'd much
    rather cobble together a "proper" rear, 18V plug supply.

    Thanks.

    antiquesstillwork, Sep 12, 2004
  4. Dennis

    DEJ57 Guest

    I took a dead main battery, ripped out the cells, mounted a jack on the front,
    and rewired the connections inside the battery so I could easily plug/unplug a
    power supply and/or large battery power source through the main battery
    case--while in the laptop, of course. I have a number of the power supplies,
    and might be willing to part with one reasonably....

    Dale

    DEJ57, Sep 13, 2004