    http://ltelite.jm-pa.de

    Regards,
    Euro

    European, Dec 20, 2003

  2. European

    ñKs Guest

    (especially DEJ57 and HH)?
    DEJ57? HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ñKs, Dec 20, 2003

  3. European

    DEJ57 Guest

    DEJ57? HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    And what's your problem, jack?

    Dale

    DEJ57, Dec 20, 2003
  4. European

    ñKs Guest

    Did you give him permission to use your name on a website? harrrrr..and a
    Compaq one at that?

    ñKs, Dec 21, 2003
  5. European

    DEJ57 Guest

    Did you give him permission to use your name on a website? harrrrr..and a
    Are you on drugs or just stupid?

    First of all, my name is Dale Johnson, not DEJ57, or , so he
    hasn't used my name, not that it matters. If it were being used on a site for
    profit or if the use was a defamation, I might have legal recourse, but since
    its neither, I don't care, and he doesn't have to have permission.

    He's a user of Lite LTE laptops, as am I, and I'm glad whatever small
    experience I passed on helped him and may be a part of the site. Its not a
    "Compaq" website, its a personal users website about Compaq Lite LTEs.

    Harrrrr to your idiocy.

    I really try not to be rude to folks, particularly newbies like this poster
    must be, but some folks just beg for a poke in the eye.

    Dale Johnson
    Charlotte, NC

    DEJ57, Dec 21, 2003
  6. European

    ñKs Guest

    You didn't mind sueing Compaq and dogging their products, now you don't
    mind your nic being on a Compaq webpage.
    Newbie, me, not hardly, poke your own eye...

    ñKs, Dec 21, 2003
  7. European

    DEJ57 Guest

    You're a very silly and confused person.
    Just because I participated as a class representative in a class action against
    Compaq would in no way affect whether or not I would help other Compaq owners
    with whatever little knowledge that I might have.
    There's no logic or thought process that would lead one to assume or conclude
    that. because I dislike Compaq, that I would also dislike Compaq users and
    screw them by not sharing knowledge I might have.

    You're one weird dude, jack...glad few people in the world have their wires
    crossed like you do....if not a newbie then learn some manners or seek medical
    help.

    Dale

    DEJ57, Dec 22, 2003