    give me a clue on how this case comes apart?

    Thanx,
    The Lame one

    Richie B., Oct 15, 2004

    C.Joseph Drayton, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Richie B.

    Matt Colie Guest

    Richie,
    After you get the four little torx (usually) screws out, you need to
    push back on the wrist pad (where the touch pad is) to disengage some
    hooks in there.
    Matt

    Matt Colie, Oct 16, 2004
  4. Richie B.

    Richie B. Guest

    Thank You for your help. I have sucessfully opened the case with your
    advice. The hidden hook tip proved to be the correct formula.

    Richie B., Oct 21, 2004