    use (no re-boots, etc.). Anyone know what this about? Should I just
    replace the battery?

    Thanks.

    Obadiah, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Look for a little piece of software called 'mobile meter'. It's free and
    you can test the capacity of your battery with it.

    Holger S.

    Holger Schaefer, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Obadiah

    Quaoar Guest

    The expected lifetime of a Lithium ion battery is about three years,
    plus or minus, due to the design of the battery. Your battery is
    advancing along the expected life curve.

    Quaoar, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Obadiah

    Obadiah Guest

    I see. Is it normal for them to last a lot less longer as the begin to
    degrade? Thanks.

    Obadiah, Aug 7, 2004
  5. Obadiah

    Quaoar Guest

    Yes.

    Quaoar, Aug 7, 2004
  6. Obadiah

    Mike Russell Guest

    Did a google and couldn't find it. More detail on the program would be
    appreciated.

    Mike Russell, Aug 7, 2004
  7. Holger Schaefer, Aug 7, 2004