    buttons on the front of it work.

    Thanks
    Bill

    schism, Dec 16, 2003

  2. schism

    David Guest

    You might try this one but I don't know if XP will like it..
    http://www.monitor-drivers.com/drivers/75/75443.htm

    I have an FX500 around here somewhere. I'll have to try it out. Have you got
    the speakers or the usb working? I seem to remember you may actually need an
    old 4800 series Presario to get full functionality out of the FX monitors.
    Maybe somebody else knows?

    David

    David, Dec 16, 2003

  3. schism

    schism Guest

    I have no problems out of the usb ports or the speakers per-se. Just
    would like to use some of the buttons :)

    schism, Dec 17, 2003
  4. schism

    Guy

    Joined:
    May 1, 2020
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, I am looking to purchase one of these monitors if anyone knows of one in good working order. Respectfully

    Guy, May 1, 2020