    Can anybody tell me what to look for in terms of MB form factor on the COMPAQ -
    a number or some other spec that will allow me to shop for an ASUS or other
    brand of MB that will fit into this case?

    (PeteCresswell), Jan 13, 2006

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    ByTor Guest

    Buy a "real" ATX" tower to ensure proper mounting, messin' around with
    proprietary towers is askin' for trouble & grief.........
    The Tobes of Hades, lit by flickering torchlight
    The netherworld is gathered in the glare
    Prince By-Tor takes the cavern to the north light
    The sign of Eth is rising in the air.
    By-Tor, knight of darkness,
    Centurion of evil, devil's prince.

    http://www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com/

    ByTor, Jan 13, 2006

  3. (PeteCresswell)

    abc Guest

    Chances are he might need to replace the PSU anyway, so he won't save much.

    abc, Jan 14, 2006