    Or will he live in me
    Is he tryin' to get out or tryin' to enter me

    THX 1138

    fastfwd, Jul 7, 2004

  2. fastfwd

    Tim Guest

    You can usually see a model number printed on the motherboard. All Asus
    boards I have seen have the model number in quite large letters - usually in
    the middle, but sometimes elsewhere. So open up and have a look - if your
    nervous about this, then simply don't touch anything internally, don't wear
    synthetics or silk and brush close to the machine.

    - Tim

    Tim, Jul 7, 2004