    tablet xp floppy then ?

    thanks if you can help

    Steph

    steph, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Steph,

    I have the same Tablet as you do but w/o the optional CD
    RW. When I install stuff I put the CD into my Desktop
    CDRW Drive and Install over the network. It's done like
    this:
    1. Start: Run.
    2. Browse.
    3. Up One Level (until you see My Network Places)
    4. At this point you should make sure that your desktops
    CDRW has sharing Enabled.
    5. Browse the CD until you see Setup.exe or Similar
    (usually a *.exe file)
    6. Select and click open.
    7. Click Run.

    To enable sharing: From your desktop right click your CD
    drive Icon and select properties. Go to Sharing tab.
    Click The blue link. Check off the approriate check box.

    Hopefully this helps.
    (Hope it wasn't too Simple but you can never be too sure.)

    Brian.

    Brian Sweeney, Aug 21, 2003