Comparison of Nvidia 7950 512MB AGP against 6800 Ultra AGP

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by huLLy in Greece, Oct 26, 2007.

  1. Where can I find some stats comparing these two cards?

    Cheers,

    huLLy in Greece, Oct 26, 2007

  2. huLLy in Greece

    KCB Guest

    Being as they are not the same generation of cards, you may have a hard
    time finding a direct comparison. If that's the case, see if you can
    find some reviews comparing each card against some other card, then you
    can estimate the difference. Since a 7800GT easily beats the 6800, I
    would say the 7950 would kill it
    ..

    KCB, Oct 26, 2007

  3. Yes but I want to see some FPS stats... a 10%, 20% increase isn't worth the
    change, but a 50% increase might..

    huLLy in Greece, Oct 27, 2007
  4. Steve Kovack Sr., Oct 27, 2007
  5. huLLy in Greece, Oct 27, 2007