    I would like to file a complaint against HP service department.
    How I can do that?
    Do they have an e-mail address or phone number?

    bruno31405, Nov 1, 2006

  2. bruno31405

    Impmon Guest

    Try BBB, that usually gets the attention better than customer service.

    Impmon, Nov 1, 2006

  3. bruno31405

    bruno31405 Guest

    According to HP Customer Support HP Corporation experiencing shortage
    of hard drives for notebook computers! I promised them to post this
    information on the Internet, so here you have it.

    bruno31405, Nov 1, 2006
  4. bruno31405

    Bob Headrick Guest

    Bob Headrick, Nov 1, 2006
  5. bruno31405

    spot Guest

    If it's not a warranty issue, have the drive replaced at a local shop. I'm
    not a service pro and have never even opened a laptop, but how hard can it
    be?

    spot, Nov 1, 2006
  6. bruno31405

    paculos

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    HP incompatibility of its own equipment

    I've just purchased a HP desktop, model a6603w-b, which does not recognize an older model HP scanner, Model Scanjet 3400C. When I phoned Tech. Sup., they told me this scanner is no longer supported by HP in Windows Vista. Since a key reason for Buying HP was to avoid compatibility problems with other HP equipment-- printer, scanner, etc. -- I'm disappointed and disgusted with HP. This deliberately designed obsolescence of perfectly good equipment certainly doesn't reflect well on HP's vaunted environmentally-friendly image. I wonder how many thousands of these perfectly good scanners have been buried in our swelling landfils? Shame on you HP.

    paculos, Feb 10, 2009
  8. bruno31405

    jkientz

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    HP has horible service and products!

    I just experienced one of the worst service issues with any electronic ever. This guy named Daniel from the Hewlett-Packard Customer Service Department was out of line. Their number is 866-684-3620 He argued with me for 10 minutes about what I sent in. A large lack of respect from his stand point and no training what so ever.

    The problem occurred when my notebook PC needed servicing as after 1 year the monitor was going out. Mind you the computer was very well taken care of. I sent it in under the warranty for repair and they called back to let me know they wanted $325 for the repair. I said no because honestly I would rather have another manufacturers computer after the poor system and hardware issues I experienced during that year. I asked for the computer to be sent back to me.

    When I recieved it I wasn't able to close the computer as they didn't fix what they broke. The screen was actually seperated from the case. This was not the way I sent in the computer. The hinge was intact!

    So I called once again to the wonderful people (sarcastic) over at HP support and they said that they would take care of it. After I shipped it back Daniel tellls me that I need to pay $325 in order to repair the notebook. WHAT!!

    Why would I ever send back the computer when HP said I should as it was their mistake??? Are you a government agency? If not start acting like a company!

    So for the 10 minute phone call he states that in his department they are all managers and that there is no supervisor. I can't even complain about this issue. So here I am posting this inforamation to everyone that can read and find it about my issues.

    I would never recommend HP or any of their products to anyone ever! With that type of support and faulty product line it would and will make you pull your hair out.

    jkientz, Jan 6, 2010
  9. bruno31405

    naggingmom

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Tech support non-existant

    I just got off the phone for the 3rd time with HP support. I ordered a recovery disk 14 days ago. Was told it woud be here after 5 days. Waited 7. Called back was told it would be here the next day. Waited 5 more days. After being on the phone for 50 minutes, at least 45 on hold, I was told that I would be receiving it soon but they would not give me a date. I want to complain but can't find an email or number to call. Guess this must happen a lot as they don't give you any way of getting satisfaction. Do not buy an HP unless you can work on them yourself. Tech support is no help.:mad:

    naggingmom, Jul 20, 2011