    So which one is it ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jun 13, 2011

  2. "
    Hello,

    According to nvidia's website the gt 520 gpu has a compute capability of
    1.2.

    http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus
    "

    Hmm this is a bit strange... it appears to be an old and wrong(?) website.

    A newer more recent website is here:

    http://www.nvidia.co.in/object/cuda_gpus_in.html

    This website mentions gt 520 has compute capability 2.1.

    And it's supposed to be oem only, but I still bought it seperately ?! ;) :)

    "
    However the cuda driver api returns a compute capability of 2.1 ?!?

    So which one is it ?
    "

    Bye,
    Skybuck.