    down
    automatically. Could I have damaged the power supply or motherboard?
    Please e-mail me at stpatryck "at" gmail.com

    stpatryck, Apr 30, 2007

  2. stpatryck

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Yes. Antec is one of these companies with shiny products,
    good marketing and bad quality.
    Should not, but knowing Antec, it might very well have.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, May 1, 2007

  3. I had a standoff for the motherboard that was in the wrong place, shorting
    something out and causing the comp to turn itself on and off randomly.

    Phil, Non-Squid, May 1, 2007
  4. stpatryck

    Coco Guest

    Check your BIOS for "wake-on-lan". If it's enabled, disable it.

    Coco, May 1, 2007
  5. stpatryck

    CJT Guest

    Gay computer?

    CJT, May 2, 2007
  6. stpatryck

    fondue Guest

    Why Gay? Auto-erotic maybe.

    fondue, May 2, 2007
  7. stpatryck

    PeterC Guest

    Self-exiting - that's DC!

    PeterC, May 3, 2007
  8. stpatryck

    Gary Avrett Guest

    Go into the bios and make sure you do not have it set to wake up on Lan or
    other stuff.

    Gary Avrett, May 28, 2007
  9. stpatryck

    ProfGene Guest

    Try switching off the power strip and see if it can turn that back on.

    ProfGene, Jul 10, 2007