Computer wont start with no beep

Discussion in 'MSI' started by theramoar, Jul 8, 2008.

  1. theramoar

    theramoar

    Hey guys, ive tried to search the forums with other people that have the same problem and I cant seem to find anything like it.

    So heres my problem, I just started a new build new MB, RAM, video card, HD, processor. Ive double checked to make sure everything is plugged in right and in the right spot.

    I have a
    Motherboard: BioStar TPower N750 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813138108

    RAM: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231166

    Video Card: MSI NX8800GT 512M OC GeForce 8800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16

    Processor: AMD Athlon x2 duelcore AM2+ 2.7Ghz

    Ok so my problem is that the CPU fan starts up but no beeps. The MB has 6 lights on it. PowerSupply and CPU lights both come on but not CPU power. Any advise is welcomed. Thanks for any help.

    ***update****
    woops quick update, I tried different RAM and Powersupply. Once the paste on the processor drys ill try hooking everything up a different MB to see if thats it. Agine thanks for the help.

    ***update two***

    theramoar, Jul 8, 2008