    I get this program or CD-ROM?

    Thank you..

    KLPage

    K L Page, Oct 23, 2003

  2. K L Page

    MrFlash Guest

    Did you save the config program to your HD before you tried to install it? If
    not you should - but if so, what makes you think it would be any different
    running it off a CD-ROM?

    Are you sure you have the right version for the right OS/laptop? From the little
    you described it sounds like you dont have enough HD space to install it (what's
    the exact error message?). It could also mean your HD is going bad, but much
    more unlikely.

    Other than all this, I'm as stumped as you are.

    MrFlash, Oct 23, 2003