    type the @......any ideas.....thanks for any help......also can i
    change the keyboard layout back to german while running english
    vista....if so how....thanks

    gram, Mar 29, 2009

  2. gram

    BillW50 Guest

    In
    gram typed:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout

    BillW50, Mar 29, 2009

  3. gram

    Gerard Bok Guest

    That's not a smart move :)
    As for the german part, that's totally up to you. But unless you
    are very british, you are unlikely to want english for your
    keyboard layout.

    I would suggest: set the keyboard to US (or US International if
    you want to use the 'dead key' feature.)
    If you select US for keyboard, it's above the 2.
    If you insist on the UK layout, it't shift-comma.

    Gerard Bok, Mar 29, 2009
  4. gram

    grampage Guest

    THANKS FOR FAST AWNSERS...i have found the @ but now i cant find the
    £.......if i change to us will i have a £.....where would it
    be....thanks

    grampage, Mar 29, 2009
  5. [...]
    You won't find the pound sign on the US keybord, try the UK one.
    In the US keyboard the dollar sign is the shift-4 key.

    Rich Greenberg, Mar 29, 2009