    tester (it passed) re-hooked it, and it worked.

    Thanks

    Shawn

    Shawn Laemmrich, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Shawn Laemmrich

    Greg Andrews Guest

    The Netra's docs will give the pinout of the Netra's RJ45
    connector, and the Aurora's docs ought to give the pinout
    of the Aurora's RJ45 connector.

    Or alternatively, you can post the pinout of the Aurora and
    the model of Netra you have, and some of the folks on this
    newsgroup (including myself) can suggest the cable wiring
    that should work.

    -Greg

    Greg Andrews, Sep 29, 2003