    disabled.)

    So the question is: is there a model of thinkpad / dock that can do this?

    Thanks.

    Gildor Oronar, Feb 8, 2012

  2. Gildor Oronar

    Adrian C Guest

    What's the model / part number of the laptop?

    Adrian C, Feb 14, 2012

  3. 于 2012å¹´02月15æ—¥ 00:35, Adrian C 写é“:
    Dear Adrian

    Thanks for following up. This problem is now solved by myself. The
    solution is to connect two monitors one on the VGA connector and another
    on DisplayPort, of Lenovo Thinkpad x200 UltraBase. I am using Linux and
    two physical ports are mapped to two distinct outputs in xrandr (xrandr
    is the video output manipulation interface on Linux), the rest is easy,
    just follow what I would do to connect 2 monitors on a desktop computer.

    Thanks.

    Gildor Oronar, Feb 21, 2012
  4. Gildor Oronar

    Adrian C Guest

    Good to know, and no doubt your findings have helped someone else.

    Happy Linux'ing.

    :)

    Adrian C, Feb 25, 2012