    configuration?. Yes I could try, but I would not want to damage mini
    dock since I got it from e-bay (really cheap) compared to IBM/Lenovo price.
    Thanks in advance

    The Last Westman, Nov 26, 2006

  2. The Last Westman

    Tony Hwang Guest

    Hi,
    Do a google on L-pad attenuator. My son wanted to do omething like that
    on his Toshiba laptop and and I had to build one. Couple resistors will do.

    Tony Hwang, Nov 26, 2006

  3. Most audio "line" I/O uses a 600 ohm impedance, but that does ot really
    matter (except a bare microphone won't drive it very well... needs a
    preamplifier, but thatt wasn't your concern).

    I just connected the outpt of my desk top stereo tomy T43 mini-dock,
    and it played just fine. The audio levl of the stero has to be reduced
    to 'pretty quiet', but otherwise it's OK.

    If there is some hiss or hum that results in your recorded audio, then
    feed the input through a dropping resitor (one for each channel... poor
    man's t-pad)...

    Angelo Campanella

    Angelo Campanella, Nov 28, 2006