    I log on to the domain but I cannot get them to take any of the settings.

    HELP PLEASE.

    Gnats

    Mark Armstrong, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Hi Mark,

    If you're still having a problem with the policy taking effect, you may want
    to try forcing the update using "gpudate.exe" with the "/Force" switch
    (c:\windows\system32). This will manually update any changes that have been
    made to group policies. For more information on this tool, see the
    following KB article:

    298444 A Description of the Group Policy Update Utility
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=298444

    Thanks!

    --Sears Young

    purposes only.