    Any hint to get my storage accessible?

    Thanks
    Stefano

    Ste, Jan 25, 2008

  2. Ste

    Trinean Guest

    You need a DB9 NULL modem cable, male on the side for the SE3310.
    Depending on what you're going to tip onto it from will determine if any
    additional adapters are needed for the other end.
    I believe the baud rate for these are often set high at 38400 instead of the
    standard Sun 9600.

    Trinean

    Trinean, Jan 26, 2008

  3. Ste

    Ste Guest

    Trinean ha scritto:
    Got connection and update to latest firmware. Now should I have a
    webconsole also, but looking for http://IP/ returns me a 404 error!

    Ste

    Ste, Jan 28, 2008