Considering an ASUS laptop: Any 'do not buy!' models in my list?;-)

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Evert, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. Evert

    Evert Guest

    Hi all!

    I'm considering getting an ASUS laptop, and would like to know if anyone
    here has negative experiences with any of the following models:

    * A6Ja
    * M6Va
    * V6Va
    * W3V
    * W1Vc
    * V6j

    These models are all within my budget. High priorities for me are a good
    screen & a weight below 3 kgs (I know the W1Vc weighs a little more, but
    I'm still considering it...)

    Usage will be all-round (Internet browsing, email, light gaming).

    Regards,
    Evert

    Evert, Jan 12, 2006