    much more playable Crysis would be with 2 of these cards vs. 1. Any
    insight, experience?

    Thanks

    Matty Anderson, Nov 29, 2007

  2. Matty Anderson

    Carl Guest

    I used to have an X1900XT Crossfire setup, my display is 1920x1200, I
    noticed that Oblivion was able to run far more smoothly, with all the detail
    sliders full up when I added the second card. I see what you mean about
    Crysis, its really slow. I had the Beta test of it a while ago and it ran
    far more smoothly. I think I will buy one of those new dual core ATi cards
    in the new year, and throw Crysis at it then to see how much of an
    improvement there is.

    Carl, Nov 30, 2007