Console: Couldn't add app?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Harry, Nov 23, 2008.

  1. Harry

    Harry Guest

    2008.11.23 4:01:18 PM LazyMouseBG[126] couldn't add app {
    NSApplicationBundleIdentifier = "org.smfr.mtnw";
    NSApplicationName = "MT-NewsWatcher";
    NSApplicationPath = "/Applications/MT NW-3.5.2/MT-NewsWatcher.app";
    NSApplicationProcessIdentifier = 211;
    NSApplicationProcessSerialNumberHigh = 0;
    NSApplicationProcessSerialNumberLow = 143395;
    }

    Harry, Nov 23, 2008

  2. Harry

    Harry Guest

    I think Lazymouse seems to be causing a lot of error messages yet it
    seems to be working great. I'll disable it for a while and see if
    things improve. It was supposed to have fixed that glitch in the recent
    version which I'm using.

    Harry, Nov 23, 2008

  3. Harry

    Harry Guest

    How does a user differentiate between messages that are problems and
    ones that are just notifications of normal occurrences?

    Harry, Nov 23, 2008