    still has drop-in docks available for their newest Latitude models, though.

    Any others I should look at?

    Thanks.

    Gen, Feb 18, 2010

  2. Gen

    ~misfit~ Guest

    You didn't look far at Lenovo. A lot of their current T series support
    docking.

    And this 'old' T60 is doing just fine thanks. 2.13GHz C2D, 3GB RAM, 7200rpm
    HDD and a display to die for. You won't find a hi-res IPS display on a
    'modern' laptop.
    --
    Shaun.

    Nota bene: 'Return to' email is very rarely checked, if at all. It's spam
    city but is a req. of my NNTP providor.

    ~misfit~, Feb 19, 2010