    the program its self without having to use the monitor buttons (that are
    disabled)?

    Thanks!

    Ted, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Ted

    Conor Guest

    Download the drivers for the monitor which should contain the correct
    colour profile for a start.

    The problem is though, its a subjective thing and you can try forever
    to get it perfect.

    Conor, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Ted

    Ted Guest

    Thanks for your input, but I dont think its a subjective thing at all, there
    are ways to calibrate colors properly.

    Ted, Nov 16, 2004
  4. Ted

    Conor Guest

    By subjective, I mean what looks right to you won;t to someone else.

    Conor, Nov 17, 2004