    mikea Guest

    Is it worth getting the .net framework drivers and control center? does it
    allow custom resolutions ?

    mikea, Dec 3, 2004

  2. mikea

    DeRanger Guest

    The ATI CCC is a bloated bunch of crap, took my PC 5x longer to boot
    after installing 4.11 with the CCC. I use Omegas exclusively now with
    very good results.

    Just my opinion and experience.

    DeRanger, Dec 4, 2004

  3. mikea

    wazza Guest

    I saw no real benefit, and I don't think it did anything the regular control
    panel couldn't do except take up a substantial amount of memory.

    wazza, Dec 4, 2004
  4. mikea

    JLC Guest

    Stick with the old Control Panel. I haven't read one good thing about CC.
    JLC

    JLC, Dec 4, 2004
  5. mikea

    Lynne Guest

    Thanks for the info, but being a bit ditzy, can you tell me how to revert
    back to the vanilla version of CC?

    Cheers

    Lynne

    Lynne, Dec 4, 2004
  6. mikea

    wazza Guest

    I'm pretty sure you just go to Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel (the
    windows one that is).
    IIRC it will revert to the old ATI CP, unless you uninstalled it.

    wazza, Dec 4, 2004