Controlling fans on an Asus P5N-E SLI

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by thierryjacob, May 4, 2007.

  1. thierryjacob

    thierryjacob Guest

    Hello,
    I just installed the following config:

    CPU Intel Core2Duo E4300 with original Intel fan
    M/B ASUS P5N-E SLI
    GPU Geforce 7900 GTX

    I made a perfectly standard installation, plugging everything where it
    is supposed to be, and I did not overclock anything on it yet.

    Aas I have a very low temperature now, I'd like to slow the fans down
    to minimise the noise: I installed the Speedfan software (version
    4.32) to control them, as it had been doing perfectly on my old
    (AthlonXP/A7V8X-X) config.

    My problem is that I can't change the speed for the CPU nor the GPU
    fans: the only ones I can achieve a result are those from the chassis
    and the PSU.

    Is there something I can do?

    Thanks in advance!

    thierryjacob, May 4, 2007