    for keywords. Assuming I can get scanned pictures of my notes onto
    the tablet, anyone know how to enter and recognize them in Journal?

    John

    Chuzz Whozzer, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Unfortunately the best you could hope for is insert them as images which
    cannot be text searched.

    It would be very very difficult to analyze scanned notes as text because of
    the way the handwriting recognition works. The order and direction of the
    strokes are important in determining the text. Since you're scanning an
    image, that data is lost and therefore it would be quite inaccurate to try
    to read it as text.

    Josh

    Josh Einstein, Aug 21, 2003