    Ryan Guest

    is there a coolbits type registry built into ATI catalyst drivers. my
    friends just bought a 9600 Xt and wants to oc it.

    Ryan, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Ryan

    Trevor Best Guest

    So you ask in an NVidia group? :)

    ISTR The Omega drivers (www.omegacorner.com) having those in.

    Trevor Best, Apr 28, 2004

  3. Ryan

    Ryan Guest

    well yeah i thought maybe i'd get some help not some annoying things
    saying that this is an nVidia board.

    Ryan, Apr 28, 2004
  4. Ryan

    Trevor Best Guest

    Alright Grumpy, had I known of your inability to spot a smiley and
    follow a useful link I wouldn't have bothered posting.

    Trevor Best, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Ryan

    Don Burnette Guest

    Do a google search for Rage 3d - very good overlclocking utility for the ATI
    Radeon card.

    Don Burnette, Apr 29, 2004
  6. Ryan

    Sleepy Guest

    I believe the XT's include built-in overclocking through the drivers
    so he should download the 4.4s and enable overclocking in the display
    properties. If that doesnt work he should try the omegas at
    www.omegacorner.com which include radclocker

    Sleepy, Apr 29, 2004
  7. Ryan

    Weaver Guest

    Nice :)

    Rage3DTweak I think he's after or Powerstrip

    Weaver, Apr 29, 2004
  8. Ryan

    Paul Guest

    Do a google search for a file called ATI Tool.You can OC with that.Good
    luck.

    Paul, May 1, 2004