    Dusty Guest

    How do I enable coolbits for the latest dets??

    Thanks!

    Dusty, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Dusty

    Me Guest

    Search the net for "coolbits" reg fix.

    Me, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Dusty

    )-()-( Guest

    )-()-(, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Dusty

    Dusty Guest

    Thanks... but will this work with the 45.xx drivers??.. i've tried 2 other
    ..reg files from online and they didn't work...

    Dusty, Oct 5, 2003
  5. Dusty

    Dark Avenger Guest

    Coolbits is gewoon een standaard register value in detenator drivers.
    Zolang je dus standaard drivers hebt...kun je hem toepassen.

    De echte coolbits zou dus gewoon moeten werken!

    Dark Avenger, Oct 5, 2003
  6. Dusty

    Dusty Guest

    Uhhh what? I don't speak.. is that german? heh. could anyone clarify?

    Dusty, Oct 5, 2003

  7. I think what he's trying to say is that coolbits is standard in the
    Detonator drivers - if registry hacks don't work, try downloading the
    nvhardpage tool from www.guru3d.com. It will allow you to enable the
    coolbits features.

    Robert Nielsen, Oct 5, 2003
  8. Dusty

    Granulated Guest

    get and install the excellent NVHardpage utility.
    http://www.guru3d.com/nvhardpage/

    Granulated, Oct 6, 2003
  9. Dusty

    phobos Guest

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak

    New DWord - Name = CoolBits, set value to 3 (Decimal).

    phobos, Oct 6, 2003