    I want to use copy,cut,paste features of ink.
    How can I do this?
    Thanks.

    Nurettin Simsek, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Nurettin Simsek

    Chris H. Guest

    In what setting are you using them? Normally you would use the pen to drag
    (like a mouse) over words you want to copy, then either use the pen button
    (if you've set it up that way in Control Panel/Tablet and Pen
    Settings/Options) or hold the pen on the surface of the screen for about
    three seconds to generate a red-dotted circle which will give you the
    right-click menu.

    To paste, you can use either variation of the pen button or hold on the
    surface again to get a right-click menu where you want to paste.

    These instructions may vary if you're using a program such as Windows
    Journal or OneNote. In each of those programs there are further
    instructions or tutorials in the Help sections. If you haven't already done
    it, I would also suggest going to Start/All Programs/Tablet PC/Tablet PC
    Tutorials which will give you the opportunity to download and install a nice
    tutorial from Microsoft about using your Tablet PC.
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    Chris H., Mar 23, 2005

  3. Nurettin Simsek

    rain Guest

    I couldn't explain.
    I'm developing an application and there is a inkPicture and a panel.
    there are two inkcollector and these handles inkpicture and panel.
    But two inkcollectors cannot run at same time(I think)

    I'm getting a error message "The window input rectangle overlaps with an
    enabled object/control's window input rectangle."

    If I use two panels instead of inkPicture there is no problem but I want to
    use inkPicture.

    What can I do solve a problem?

    Thanks

    rain, Mar 23, 2005