    "The screen resolution to execute Digital Camera Solution Disk is not
    sufficient"

    What do I need to do differently to get this software installed?

    Phil McCracken, Feb 11, 2009

  2. Hi!
    Well, I'd do one of two things then, depending upon how the Aspire One
    behaves.

    If it will let you, turn up the resolution slider in the display control
    panel to something higher, like 1024x768 instead of 1024x600. This will
    result in a "virtual" desktop that extends off the edges of the screen a
    bit.

    If you can't do that (every netbook I've seen so far could), hook up an
    external monitor and then turn up the resolution to install the software.
    That should fool it.

    William

    William R. Walsh, Feb 12, 2009