    procedure should I follow?

    TIA
    Paul T.

    Paul Tarantino, Aug 12, 2005

  2. Paul Tarantino

    Marc Heusser Guest

    Isn't it possible to use the iBook as a Firewire disk, and install from
    the iMac? (connect with firewire cable, and restart iBook pressing
    command-T for target mode)

    HTH

    Marc

    Marc Heusser, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Aha. I hadn't thought of that!

    Paul Tarantino, Aug 12, 2005
  4. This worked fine, but the iBook must be booted up while pressing "T", not
    "command-T."
    Thanks again!

    Paul Tarantino, Aug 15, 2005