    copyrighting an audio recording with all your songs on it? I have done this
    in the past, but have never really been sure that this is an acceptable
    means of protecting each of my songs. Thanks.

    Phillip Solkov, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Phillip Solkov

    Truth Guest

    Is it perfectly ok to copyright a bunch of songs in one shot by
    Looks like you answered your own question.

    Now I have a question. Is it legal for me to not obey stop signs in a
    shopping center parking lot which is not a street, but private property, and
    just drive through all of them without breaking the law? A cop in one of
    these lots said that I don't have to stop for those stop signs, and don't even
    need a license to drive a car on private property.

    Truth, Mar 4, 2004