  1. Chip

    Chip Guest

    and sometimes just clicking on other applications like surfing with IE. But for sure, the mouse will freeze if File Explorer is opened. I bought a $29 white Logitech® Cordless Access Duo™ but I don't think it is because of the ball mouse. Keyboard also freezes up at this point. Then I have to use the pen to move the cursor...everything cordless is frozen. Has anyone had this problem?

    Chip, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Chip

    Chris H. Guest

    Are you also running wireless on the Tablet? The cordless may be trying to
    broadcast on the same wave length. Just a guess. Have you had any other
    problems previously, or just since the addition of the cordless devices? If
    so, I'd try their support second, perhaps investigate new drivers, too.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    But for sure, the mouse will freeze if File Explorer is opened. I bought a
    $29 white Logitech® Cordless Access DuoT but I don't think it is because of

    Chris H., Dec 27, 2003

  3. Chip

    Chip Guest

    I have tried it with the wireless turned off. Same thing. I have a Compaq T1000. I have downloaded every update recommended by Microsoft and Logitech. This happens when I use the docking station.

    My next option will to return this cordless pac and buy and return other brands and models until I get one that works but I think the result will be the same. I really hate the Tablet for being so tempermental.

    Chip, Dec 27, 2003