core center for msi-6728 and others microstar

Discussion in 'MSI' started by bgd, Mar 22, 2007.

  1. bgd

    bgd Guest

    Is this software flawed?
    like clockwork.. it gets really stupid every spring. Yes that is the season
    of spring. I resorted to speed fan once again, and the same setup dropped 20
    degrees at an idle. what in heck is core center not doing correctly? I have
    had all the upgrades as they came out..
    The big differences are in speed fan: 12v == 12.16
    core center == 11.76
    speed fan 3.3v == 3.07
    core center == 3.4
    speed fan idle temp: 107
    core center: 122
    Is that the gain in speed fan? Dropping 3.3 v? increasing 12v? What is
    going on..
    The drawback to speed fan is that the fan is either full speed or no speed,
    no inbetween.
    Core center has a nice range that doesn't jump all around.
    Any recommendations?

    bgd, Mar 22, 2007