    not 266.
    Advice will be appreciated.
    McM

    Xeno Chauvin, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Xeno Chauvin

    Tod Guest

    AMD 2200 and PC2100 run with a 133mhz motherboard bus speed.
    DDR PC2100 is "Double Data Rate", 133 X2 gives you the 266 number.
    So set the CPU speed and DRAM Frequency to 133.

    Tod, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Xeno Chauvin

    Xeno Chauvin Guest

    Tod
    Thanks for the prompt reply.
    ( Now IF I only knew what I was doing????)
    I only have an AMD 2000 NOT the 2200 as I previously posted.
    I DO have PC2100 memory that's also on the sales ticket.
    What should my settings be for the AMD2000 and PC2100 DDR?
    Thanks again.
    Mcm

    Xeno Chauvin, Oct 2, 2003
  4. Xeno Chauvin

    Tod Guest

    AMD XP1600 to XP2400 all use the same motherboard bus speed, 133.

    Tod, Oct 2, 2003