    number ?

    Thanks

    bob

    Robert E. Watts, Aug 8, 2007

  2. Robert E. Watts

    g8crapachino

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nope, the corner unit never came with dual CD-ROM's as an original factory installed option. It had two 5.25 drive bays so there is nothing to stop one from installing a second optical drive themselves.

    I worked for PB at their Sacramento factory during the late 90's. Can't say much good about the Company's upper management and business practices but at least it was a paycheck. ;)

    g8crapachino, Oct 9, 2007