    Is this ok for the p4c800 ? has anyone had any problems
    with this combination?

    thankyou.

    Nigle, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Nigle

    bigbrian Guest

    I run exactly that RAM in a P4P800, which isn't a whole lot different
    from the P4C800 (its better actually <g>). It works fine

    Brian

    bigbrian, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Nigle

    Mitch_A Guest

    I use the matched Corsair PC3200 Low latency version without issue. It
    won't overclock much but if you want to OC then PC3500/3700 would be a
    better choice.

    Mitch_A, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Nigle

    Nigle Guest

    Thx guys.

    Speaking of m/bs here which is the best ?
    p4c800 or p4p800 thx again.

    Nigle, Jul 10, 2003
  5. Nigle

    Mitch_A Guest

    P4P is cheaper, NOT better :)

    Mitch_A, Jul 10, 2003
  6. Nigle

    captzee1 Guest

    CPU is a 2.8
    HD's are a pair of WD800JB's
    PSU is a Theraltake W0014, 480W
    CPU fan I'm using is a Vantec Aeroflow

    When I get the machine fully together and run mass tests,then I'll post full
    specs,settings,benchmarks,etc.

    captzee1, Jul 11, 2003