    reports best prices of the 2600+ to be at or below those of the 2500+?
    Is the 2500 as good or better than the former?

    Thanks.

    Dennis, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Dennis

    Wes Newell Guest

    Remember that the 2600+ was also made with the Tbred core. That's what you
    are seeing listed cheaper. You might get lucky and get a Barton at those
    low prices, but I wouldn't count on it. The first 2600+ Barton on
    Pricewatch is $95. It pays to know what you're doing, or maybe I should
    says saves in this case.

    Wes Newell, Feb 3, 2004