    Strychnine Guest

    The tip about Call of Duty 2 and the 9800 pro? I didn't get a chance to
    save the DX 7 tips.. Thanks

    Strychnine, Dec 1, 2005

  2. John Carlyle-Clarke, Dec 1, 2005

  3. Strychnine

    Strychnine Guest

    Strychnine, Dec 1, 2005
  4. Strychnine

    First of One Guest

    And now you know. Just keep in mind everything you say on newsgroups will be
    archived "permanently" by Google Groups unless you put a flag at the top of
    the message.

    First of One, Dec 2, 2005
  5. Strychnine

    Strychnine Guest

    I'm going to sound like a total idiot, but... What's a flag?

    Strychnine, Dec 3, 2005
  6. Strychnine

    First of One Guest

    It's a one-line comment that goes something like:

    Don't quote me on the exact wording (you can search Google for it). Not
    every newsfeed respects this flag, however.

    First of One, Dec 3, 2005