couple of questions

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by flekso, Dec 27, 2003.

  1. flekso

    flekso Guest

    what do you think about 1.9-2.0V vcore range for the duron applebred(MIXIB)
    1600MHz; is that too much ?
    currently at 2300Mhz, 184Mhz FSB, 1.925V(real supply 1.87V), 51-56C° open
    case

    'usb 2.0 turning', what is the meaning of this ? (award/phoenix bios 6.00)

    'fsb spread spectrum' - ?

    SANDRA 2004 complains:
    nforce2 memory controller: device does not support bus mastering

    ata device(maxtor diamondmax 9): acoustic management enabled - didn't know
    maxtor had one, how much penalty am i facing here?

    compact flash reader - usb 1.1 vs 2.0: 875 vs 2100KB/s - shouldn't it be
    480Mb for 2.0,
    the card is 256MB sandisk ultra II

    thanks

    flekso, Dec 27, 2003