    this small area. Has anyone successfully fixed a crack like this?
    Over the years I've attempted crazy glue and JB weld fixes for plastic
    with very limited success. TIA for any helpful suggestions.

    JW, Nov 22, 2003

  2. JW

    mike Guest

    I've had limited success with the stuff they use to hook up plastic
    water pipe. Comes in a bunch of different formulations. I've only
    tried the universal stuff. Try some on an inconspicuous or inside
    surface. If it melts the plastic, it will work.
    mike

    laptops and parts Test Equipment
    Honda CB-125S
    TEK Sampling Sweep Plugin and RM564