    345T, win2000 OS.
    I tried googlin'some but no result.
    Thanks !!

    k3pp0, Mar 13, 2005

  2. k3pp0

    Nside Guest

    The fan speeds can sometimes be tweaked by the BIOS... either that o
    your BIOS will just tell you your fan RPM. Chances are if Googl
    doesn't have the result - maybe take that to be a sign from above :

    If you want to keep your batteries charged for that extra 10-2
    minutes, don't adjust the fan speed... also if you purchased i
    within the past 5 years: chances are the fan speed doesn't nee
    adjusting... it only comes on when the computer needs it, or wheneve
    it gets a little past tolerable temperatures. Unless your compute
    fan's broke, I wouldn't try to do anything if I were you. (well, i
    would need fixed by the right guys, wouldn't you agree?

    Is there some divine plan for you to mod the fan speed anyway

    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it

    Nside, Mar 30, 2006