    there a way to measure it on the fly via software? I know you can get
    temperature in BIOS but can you get it software on the fly?

    Thanks.

    Whitesell \(Verizon\), Aug 2, 2003

  2. Whitesell \(Verizon\)

    Doughnut Guest

    Do a google search for MBM 5 M otherboard Monitor 5,

    cheers
    doughnut

    Doughnut, Aug 2, 2003

  3. Whitesell \(Verizon\)

    YanquiDawg Guest

    Depends on your heatsink/fan combo and the airflow inside your case(mostly).
    Good temps with Air cooling are in the mid 50c rage under load and mid to low
    40c idle. When you get much higher than 60C then you ight think about better
    cooling. Typically the temp readings you see are not accurate core temps,but
    approximate temps taken under the CPU.

    YanquiDawg, Aug 2, 2003