    i want to monotor my cpu temp under windows, what programs do you guys use?

    i have looked at speedfan, but cannot find a download link that works..

    TIA

    *-* kingdom *-*, May 17, 2006

  2. *-* kingdom *-*

    Sparkle Guest

    ABIT EQ
    ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/download/utilities/abiteq/

    ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/download/utilities/abiteq/abiteq_1.230w.zip
    works fine for my NF7.

    ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/download/utilities/abiteq/abiteq_1.231w_nvidia.exe
    contains a virus according to my avast! scanner.

    ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/download/utilities/abiteq/abiteq_1.232w_nvidia.zip
    reports astronomical temps! The settings screen lacks checkboxes for
    warning *BEEP* option. There's a "uGuru" logo on the main screen...
    I think this version's not meant for NF7 boards.

    Sometimes CPU temp isn't reported correctly on first startup, it's way
    too low. Just reboot, and BIOS recalibrates things. I think this is a
    common NF7 issue.

    Sparkle, May 19, 2006

  3. thank you

    *-* kingdom *-*, May 20, 2006
  4. =?iso-8859-2?Q?Lenny=5FNero_?=, Jul 3, 2006