    dont play games much. 1 GB of DDR ram.

    Comments

    Thank you

    justintime, Feb 23, 2007

  2. justintime

    SiO2 Guest

    It would have helped if you gave links to whatever versions you see.
    http://www.amdcompare.com/images/us-en/chart_r2.gif might help you figure
    some of it out.

    This "impulse buy" will snowball into a new video card, new memory, new
    hard drive, new power supply...

    SiO2, Feb 23, 2007

  3. justintime

    joe Guest

    I know I bought a AMD 64 4000 Socket 939 for $75 and a Biostar Geforce
    6400 MB for $50 and a Radeon X800 128 for $30. $155 for the package not
    too bad I thonk, comming from a Tbird 2600 and Radeon 9800 pro. I was
    able to use my DDR memory in this board.

    Thanks

    joe, Mar 3, 2007